Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Achievement of the day

Well a tiring day but now as i write i could feel a sense of satisfaction....finally we pulled it off...thanks to all those who helped me pulling it off well...to me it meant a LOT!!!.after planning and planning and altering them, doing their critical analysis we finally managed to work out a plan. but with the fear that whether we are on the right track. The fear, the tension, the uncertainty, the reaction, the execution....OMG!!!...My heart beat was around 100 or something, and a normal human pulse rate should be some what around 70 pulses/min. I was really tensed and worried, the way I'm before exams. I couldn't help it but it all meant alot to me. And unfortunately none of those people who were supposed to get their cars had them!! But still they manage to make it. As we drove to our destination, I couldn't stop praying "Please God, make her like it what ever we have done".

Anyways, things turn out good, infact they went AMAZING!!The surprise was a true surprise. It was something PERFECT. 100% as we planned:).....Thank God!!!

May God bless you.

Love You loads....muah muah:P

1 comment: