Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Name

The reason for keeping such a strong and powerful name is because, these three characteristics are ingrained with me in different ways. Being highly passionate about going abroad for studies, doing something amazing by which i could make my parents proud. Highly passionate about going to Sydney for vacations and watching an opera at the opera house, feeling the smooth touch of breeze with arms wide open at the Sydney Harbour....oho!!!this is what I'm most most passionate about in my life!! many people think its unrealistic, its filmy and many would laugh and laugh and even tease me and ridicule about it when i get to meet them.

But i am really aspiring!!!and i could go to any extent to achieve what i aspire for...so InshAllah within a few years ill post some pics of my vacations at Sydney...talk about my experience at a foreign university....and write the amazing experience of taking my parents for Haj.

And lastly the people i admire...OMG!!!!there is a huge list which i could write down because i tend to admire the normal qualities people i hang out with have...and many of my friends are well aware of them...coz time to time i keep telling them what i love and respect most about them...I'm greatly impressed by a few teachers of mine...not just my IBA teachers but also those who taught me in my alevels and olevels....both in o and alevels my bio teachers were amazing...so dedicated to their profession....i wish i could attain the same level of devotion and dedication to my work and love what i do!!apart from this i seek admiration from many great and reknowed people. federer is one big source of admiration for me.....his commitment to his work is like....i just love that...

Being my first post on my blog...i think its quite long....

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world lady :) Hoping to see you around a lot!

    Your post reminds me of me:) And hey people who tease and laugh, they should remember that the people who don't have dreams, don't have anything:)

    And you're spot on about Federer:) Not only the best sportsman and professional but a person with high integrity and best attitude. Totally love him:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post, full of dreams :D Well, 'Rambler' just showed me your post and I was speechless after reading last line of your post and Rambler's comments.

    Get a life, get WordPress! (at least one can comment on it freely :P)

    Em ~ axdimensions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey..i never knew you were so passionate...is this a fight to prove yourself.. ? hope your dreams are fulfilled ... :)

    you mentioned your o and alevel bio teachers...well, i wish ms.sunanda could read this, she'd be flattered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh thanks nayma...the reason why i have made this blog is because it is an assignment. Bt what is written here is 101% truth.

    Yeah,ms. sunsnda will me love after this:)

    ReplyDelete